Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched ‘Nivesh Mitra’, a web based online facility for entrepreneurs desirous of setting up an enterprise in UP. Udyog Bandhu, a Govt. Agency for Investment Promotion, is acting as a nodal agency for implementation of this project.
Nivesh Mitra has been envisaged as a simple, user friendly, entrepreneur centric web application that enables existing & prospective investors and entrepreneurs to get online clearances/NOC from concerned department with ease and minimal "running around". Now entrepreneur will not need running from pillar to post for filling and submitting various application forms manually with a number of enclosures in order to get the requisite clearances as for setting up of an industry he requires these approvals and the requisite forms may vary depending on the nature of unit to be set up, its size, location and so on. The fact that most of the times there is very little information available to get this process streamlined makes this a difficult exercise, consuming a lot of time, money and energy. Needless to say, these requirements are necessary for proper regulation and facilitation of industrial development.
Nivesh Mitra acts as a seamless interface, aimed to facilitate faster and time bound issuance of various approvals needed by entrepreneur desirous of setting up of an enterprise in U.P. It provides a hassle free and user friendly platform between existing & prospective investors and entrepreneurs and various departments to ensure faster and time bound issuance of various approvals.
Entrepreneurs setting up small, medium & large scale industry have to file application forms mandatorily through this system. Nivesh Mitra provides the facility of online submission and updating of all forms required for various approvals by the entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurs can make payments towards processing fee of applications online through Internet Banking, Rajkosh and other online payment option.
It also provides online monitoring facility for seeking the status of application within the stipulated time limits. This helps in ensuring systematic and time bound clearances without actually having to make endless visits to different departments and not knowing what is actually happening to one’s application.
Nivesh Mitra provides all relevant information, Government orders, process flows of all concerned departments with helping user manuals and guidelines.
Nivesh Mitra is applicable across state.
The following Government departments have been presently included in the umbrella of Nivesh Mitra:
|| Directorate of Industries
||Pollution Control Board
|| Commercial Tax
|| Electrical Safety
||Food & Drug Admin.
||Stamps and Registration
|| Registrar Firms and Society
||Public Works Department
|| Industrial Development Authority(UPSIDC/ NOIDA/ Greater Noida/ YEIDA)
Considering that the journey of Nivesh Mitra does not get confined only in providing clearances to entrepreneurs, the project also aims to broaden its domain by continuous addition of new functionalities as are available with the well developed countries of the globe and facilitate them with the same amenities available in those advanced countries.
It has, therefore, been envisioned that the project be expanded in the entire state, unwarranted human interface be removed completely, making it as a robust dedicated helpline system, making it act as an information hub to act as a catalyst for entrepreneurs.
Nivesh Mitra -A Unique Platform for Entrepreneurs
- • As a Part of e-Governance, Nivesh Mitra, a web based online facility for entrepreneurs desirous of, setting up an enterprise in U.P. has been made applicable in all districts of the State.
- • Nivesh Mitra has been envisaged as a simple, user friendly, entrepreneur centric web application that enables existing & prospective investors and entrepreneurs to get online clearances/NOC from concerned department with ease and avoid any physical points.
- • Nivesh Mitra was introduced in 18 districts of the state in first phase on 04 June, 2009 vide Go no.L022/77-G-2009/08 and made applicable for 12 departments.
- • With a view to broaden the territory of Nivesh Mitra, new 27 districts were included in second phase on 5 December,2011 vide GO no. 1719/77-6-11-9(M)/08.
- • Thereafter, Nivesh Mitra was extended to the remaining 30 districts in third phase on 19 September,2012 vide Go no. O8-UB/72-6-12-9(M)/08.
- • Through Nivesh Mitra analysis of pendency scrutinized any time by senior officers of concerned departments for further action. Also online monitoring of applications can be also done by entrepreneur, department at District level, Divisional level and State level.
- • Entrepreneurs can view the status online and clarify the objections raised.
- • Nivesh Mitra also introduces transparency in processing of clearances/approvals. Automatic e-mail response to entrepreneur generated at each stage.
- • Help Desk facility available in the office of District industries centers, to provide necessary assistance.
- • Guidelines and process details for clearances available online.
- • Tracking of application with color coding to highlight those exceeding the time limit.