Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region, Uttar Pradesh
The Proposed Dadri-Noida- Ghaziabad Investment Region (DNGIR) is identified as one of the seven Proposed Investment Regions (IRs) for the first phase of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC), to be implemented in a phase wise manner with development of support infrastructure and Early Bird Projects. It is one of the key nodes of the DMIC project due to its location at the termination of the Western Dedicated Freight Corridor and its linkages with Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).
Location for the proposed Investment Region is being identified between Dadri and Khurja along the DFC feeder link between the two towns. This 200 sq.km. region is planned to fuel industrial growth by attracting skilled human resources and generating direct industrial employment. It will encourage the creation and growth of new businesses by fostering collaboration and innovation, and enhance technology development, transfer and commercialization. It will also help to promote new sunrise industries with value addition to existing industries within the region.
DNGIR Objectives :
1. Close proximity to resources as well as to the consumer markets
2. Easy access to state and national level transportation networks
3. Ample availability of land in optimum cost with minimum rehabilitation issues
4. Suitable workforce within neighboring areas
DNGIR Master Plan :
The area of the DNGIR spreads across the districts of Bulandshahr and Gautam Budha Nagar and covers 85 villages. The site of the proposed early bird projects i.e. Multi Modal Logistics Hub near Dadri and Multi Modal Transit Hub at Boraki in Greater Noida, along with, the site for the proposed Integrated Industrial Township is part of the delineated site for proposed Delhi-Noida-Ghaziaabd Investment Region (DNGIR).
DNGIR Potential as Investment Region :
1. DNGIR shall be developed in a phased manner and it is estimated that there shall be total employment generation of 1.2million by 2040.
2. Total revenue potential of DNGIR from core industries as well as sunrise industries is estimated to be around INR 5042 Billion.